Project Digiclipse forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Digiclipse forum

Connecting the believers.

3 posters

The New Forum

Ninjamon
    Ninjamon
    Admin

The New Forum Empty The New Forum

Post  Ninjamon Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:28 am

Hey everyone! The old Digiclipse forum was shut down for some reason so I thought I'd start it up again because I think digiclipse was just getting back on it's feet! We had many new users and thought it was a waste to just let the whole project die.

Please tell your friends and everyone you know.

DIGICLIPSE IS STILL ALIVE Very Happy
    digifiveeighteight

The New Forum Empty Re: The New Forum

Post  digifiveeighteight Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:46 am

Greetz! Hope I'm not too late!
    Canalave

The New Forum Empty well yay

Post  Canalave Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Ninjamon wrote:Hey everyone! The old Digiclipse forum was shut down for some reason so I thought I'd start it up again because I think digiclipse was just getting back on it's feet! We had many new users and thought it was a waste to just let the whole project die.

Please tell your friends and everyone you know.

DIGICLIPSE IS STILL ALIVE Very Happy

I just joined~  the forum looks a little messed up to me, though.  Like all the buttons are gone.  Razz  Maybe it is my browser.  I seriously have a lot of stuff to say, though.  And if you want a new forum to congregate in, here is a good one:

http: //digital - destiny01. boards. net

(just take out the spaces...again, I am sorry.)

You have to join to see posts, but only me and the creator have joined so far.  It really needs to grow..And there aren't any trolls that know about it, yet.  Smile  Sorry for the shameless advert, but we really need a non-broken safe place to congregate.

Sponsored content

The New Forum Empty Re: The New Forum

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:44 pm